4.5 level acres adjoining Palm Grove National Park
Extraordinary, distinctive, useable acreage positioned in beautiful “Rosewood Park”, old Eagle Heights; one of four Lots in this private estate. Tidily maintained lawns and well established trees; this is a private park that merges with a National Park creating a special ambience.
The eastern rainforest buffer filters coastal breezes in summer and hosts an abundance of flora and fauna including native birdlife that is a joy to observe. This land is hidden, not visible from the street, accessed via the long, sealed, scenic driveway leading to the sheltered house site.
– Level land
– 2500 m2 building envelope
– Perfect north to east orientation
– Positive building covenants to maintain standards and values
– Bore water available for domestic use
– A few minutes’ walk to Eagle Heights shopping village and the cafes of Gallery Walk
– Handy to all Mountain shops, schools, recreational, medical and professional services
– 20 minutes’ drive to the M1 at Oxenford, 50 minutes to Gold Coast airport and 60 minutes to Brisbane airport
The presentation and park-like environment is impressive; the location is special and “up market”, in the company of other prestige properties. We invite you to allow us to arrange an introductory tour.
Exclusively listed by Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
For further assistance with your enquiry please contact David Major 0412 726 507 or our office on 07 5545 5000.