7.7 Level Acres in Old Eagle Heights
Up-market Mountain location. One of two lots available in this private estate with Community Titles. Locals have been watching this property for several years and now is your chance to check it out. Discover the enormous, level building envelope with the attractive, softly undulating and established park-like surrounds. This property definitely has a unique, very friendly, private feel.
This land is reputed to contain one of only two privately owned areas of virgin rainforest left on the Mountain, providing a natural sanctuary for flora and fauna including a huge variety of bird life. It also includes what are reported to be 2 x 1000 year old trees, a glow-worm grotto and a summer creek. The presentation is impressive: tidily maintained lawns and well-established trees
– Remotely controlled entry gate
– Level land
– Perfect north to east orientation
– Filtered coastal views from the 2,500 m2 building envelope
– Positive building covenants to maintain standards & values
– Bore water available for domestic use
– Adjoining Palm Grove National Park
– A few minutes’ walk to Eagle Heights’ shopping village and the cafes of Gallery Walk
– Handy to all Mountain shops, schools, recreational, medical and professional services
– 20 minutes’ drive to the M1 at Oxenford, 50 minutes to Gold Coast airport and 60 minutes to Brisbane airport
Nearly 8 acres in old Eagle Heights. Unbelievable! This is a unique property that offers something special. We invite you to contact us to arrange an introductory tour.
Exclusively listed by Professionals Kendall Real Estate.
For further assistance with your enquiry please contact David Major or our office on 07 5545 5000.