5 acres Approved for 2 Dwellings in Old Eagle Heights
Offered for the first time ever; land in a highly desirable Mountain location, 1 of 4 Lots in a private estate. This can genuinely be described as a landmark property, well known by locals. The 58 metre frontage on Eagle Heights Rd is screened by an attractive row of Tibouchina Alstonville trees. The 2 building sites are well back from the street. A level 5 acre block: I challenge you to find a better one on the Mountain. Bonus: an historic, tastefully restored cottage is already in situ, for your own use or for granny, teenagers, guests or casual holiday letting.
The block is basically rectangular, 130 metres deep. The presentation is impressive: tidily maintained lawns and well-established trees create a wonderful park-like environment especially at the rear or southern end of the block which features one of the most impressive displays of staghorn ferns imaginable.
– Level land
– Perfect north to east aspect
– Coastal views from the 2,500 m2 building envelope
– Spectacular Gold Coasts views if you decide to build 2-storeys
– Concept house plans available if required
– Positive building covenants apply to maintain standards & values
– Efficient bore producing domestic-quality water
– Existing 2-bed, 2-bath cottage; floor plan available
– (The cottage is zoned so as to provide additional income)
– 4-bay steel shed, detached workshop, garden shed
– A few minutes’ walk to Eagle Heights shopping village and the cafes of Gallery Walk
– Handy to all Mountain shops, schools, recreational, medical and professional services
– 20 minutes’ drive to the M1 at Oxenford, 50 minutes to Gold Coast airport and 60 minutes to Brisbane airport
Further potential subject to Development Approval
– Another (tourist) cottage
– Division into 2 titles
If you are looking “up market” you are in the right spot! We invite you to allow us to arrange an introductory tour of this special property.
Exclusively listed by Professionals Kendall Real Estate
For further assistance with your enquiry please contact David Major 0412 726 507 or our office on 07 5545 5000.