Finest five acres on Mt Tamborine
One of the finest 5 acre blocks on the Mountain, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and on the edge of the escarpment. Panoramic views across to the south (The Border Ranges and Mount Warning), the south-west and to the Gold Coast and beyond. The rural view behind is cross an avocado orchard looking out to the west.
Beautiful and large flat approved building envelope ready to create your dream home encompassing whichever view you prefer.
Upmarket, modern second residence has been built and situated so as not to detract from a potential home. Gold Coast filtered views from all living spaces and a breathtaking view from the master bedroom.
– 1.88 Ha
– Pruned Avocado trees, injected and mulched, fruit due next year
– Shrubs, trees and grasses planted as a natural privacy screen
– New bore, 100m deep with Grundfoss pump, storage tank and ring supply around the whole building envelope with taps. The basics are set-up for a sprinkler system
– Generally flat and gently sloping
– Fenced on two sides
– 3-Phase power
– Electric gate
– Open plan living, dining kitchen with sliding doors to large wrap around verandah
– Master with en-suite, built in robe, and walk in robe high ceilings
– 2nd bedroom with built in robe
– Family bathroom, plus laundry with external exit
– Extremely well insulated
– Pacific Neo Combustion Stove with fan, and reverse air-conditioner
– Tiled and carpet throughout, extra high 10’ ceilings
– Double carport
– Krystal Kleer water storage tanks
– Krystal Kleer wastewater system (capacity been approved for both dwellings)
Fully planted along the road and western boundaries to create a natural screen and privacy.