Lot 14, 278 Coopers Shoot Road, Coopers Shoot
* Vacant 6.2 acres (2.509 hectares)
* Level building envelope with north-east aspect and panoramic district views afforded.
* Broad frontage to Coopers Shoot Road with power and water connected to site.
* Natural watercourse with improved riparian zone including collection ponds with irrigation potential.
* Tranquil outlook over neighbouring dam/billabong.
* Prestige address within 8 minutes drive of both Byron Bay and Bangalow.
* Distant mountain views and ocean glimpses available.
* Potential southern district views towards Lennox Head may be available following construction of a two storey residence STCA.
* Partially fenced and improved pasture incorporating a variety of plantings including native Pine forest, rainforest trees and fruit trees.
* Landscape architect designed blooming trees planted in the shape of the Rainbow Serpent.
Ray White Byron Bay